Via EuroAirport Basel-Mullhouse-Freiburg (MLH/BSL) approximately 1 hour by bus. Via Zürich (ZRH), Strassbourg(SXR), Stuttgart(STR) or Frankfurt(FRA) approximately 2-3 hours by train or car.
Train and public transportation
IC and EC trains arrive at the Freiburg main station every hour.
From there it’s only approximately 10 minutes by taxi or approximately 15 minutes by tram (line 5, direction “Hornusstrasse” to the stop “Dorfbrunnen”. From this stop it’s 7 minutes on foot to KERSTEN Electrostatik.
We recommend you to take a taxi.
Travelling to Walter-Knoell Strasse from the South:
- Exit at 63-Freiburg-Süd onto the B31 towards FR-Tiengen
- Turn off right onto Tiengener Straße/B31
- Onto B3 via slip road Donaueschingen/FR-Stadtmitte/B31 Exit at St. Georgen/Haslach
- Gentle right turn into Guildfordallee
- In traffic circle take first exit (Am Mettweg)
- Continue on Uffhauser Straße
- In traffic circle take third exit (Bettackerstraße)
- Turn left into Walter-Knoell-Straße
Travelling to Walter-Knoell Strasse from the North:
- At exit 62-Freiburg-Mitte travel towards Freiburg/Titisee-Neustadt
- Exit to direction FR-St. Georgen/FR-Rieselfeld
- Travel along Besanconallee Turn left into St. Georgener Straße.
- Pass the traffic circle Continue on Carl-Mez-Straße
- Turn right into Bettackerstraße
- Take first turnoff to the right to change to Walter-Knoell-Straße